What to Bring?
* Extra Clothes, Water Proof Jacket, Pants, Gloves, and Beanie
* Extra Nappies and Apron if kids need
* A cup with Straw if kids are not able to drink directly from a cup
* Goggles or Sunglasses
☆ If the weather is good, we will take kids outside.
Wearing goggles or sunglasses is essential to protect kids eyes.
*Copy of Child’s Passport
☆In the unlikely event that a child becomes sick or injured, we will contact the parents using the contact
information you provide, however, if the parents are unavailable (e.g. using an international phone and don’t answer)
then the hospital will require a copy of the child’s passport.
Please Do NOT Bring:
* Any Snacks and Juice (if kids have a food allergy then we will allow them to bring their own food, please enquire)
* If kids bring own lunch, please do not bring any food containing nuts and eggs.
Please write kids name on all items that they bring inPosted on: July 6, 2019, by : admin